Marriages – Surnames Starting with P
Links to Sources are noted at the bottom of the page.
Parker, Lavinia Mary and McDonald, Charles Edmond
March 18, 2017; Nova Scotia Genealogy
Lavinia Mary Parker and Charles Edward McDonald married 1874 in Halifax County
Item can be found in Registration Year: 1874 – Book: 1816 – Page: 80 – Number: 424
Note from Diane: The text in the record was light, so view the record yourself to ensure I’m correct. Although the index states Charles’ middle name was Edward, I see Edmond.
- Married on December 22, 1874 at Harrigan Cove by license, Church of England
- Groom: Charles Edmond McDonald, age 23, bachelor, fisherman, living at Harrigan Cove, born at Harrigan; parents: Daniel (fisherman) and Mary
- Bride: Lavinia Mary Parker, age 19, spinster, living at Owl’s Head, born BLANK, parents: Thos? (Thomas?) (coaster) and Letitia
- Witnesses: John Kirker? and William? H.? Atkins
- Clergyman: Rev. Ed. Ansell
Publicover, Amelia and Moser, Peter
Amelia Publicover and Peter Moser married 1871 in Halifax County
Item can be found in Registration Year: 1871 – Book: 1815 – Page: 202 – Number 511
- Married on December 22, 1871 at Halifax by licence, Wesleyan Church
- Groom: Peter Mosher (signed Moser), age 26, bachelor, fisherman, living at Bay of Islands, born Lunenburg; parents: Jacob (miner? or mariner) and May Mosher
- Bride: Amelia Publicover, age 24, spinster, living at Bay of Islands; parents: John (fisherman) and Jane Publicover
- Witnesses: Chas (Charlies?) Pace? and Georgina Barnster?
- Clergyman: Rev. J. A. Rogers
Nova Scotia Genealogy: Vital Records for the province of Nova Scotia