Links to Sources are noted at the bottom of the page.
Fleet, Susan and McDonald, William F.
February 4, 2017; Nova Scotia Genealogy
Susana Fleet and William F. McDonald married 1908 in Halifax County
Item can be found in Registration Year: 1908 – Book: 1820 – Page: 255 – Number: 190
- Married June 5, 1908 at Port Dufferin by License, Church of England
- Groom: William F. McDonald, age 27, bachelor, fisherman, living at Harrigan Cove, born at Harrigan Cove, parents: John (fishing) and Fannie
- Bride: Susan Fleet, age 19, spinster, living at Ecum Secum, Halifax County, born at Ecum Secum, Halifax County, parents: Absolom (fishing) and Mary
- Witnesses: Guildford McDonald and Annie Fleet
- Clergyman: Rev. G. M. Ambrose
Nova Scotia Genealogy: Vital Records for the province of Nova Scotia
2017 Diane Tibert